April 10, 2017 Reminder
Annual Meadows at Cherry Hills Homeowners' Assoc. Meeting
Wednesday, April 12th at 6:30 PM
Community Room at Wildwood City Hall
Meeting agenda includes:
- City of Wildwood Update/Q&A with Mayor Jim Bowling
- Police Department Update/Q&A with Wildwood Police Dept Officers
- Status of the Subdivision
- HOA Financial Report
- New Monument Project
- Indentures & Restrictions (Top Complaints, Questions, Comments)
- Architectural Reminder (Fences, Improvements, etc.)
- Election for the Role of the Secretary
We look forward to seeing you!
Election for the Secretary
If any member is interested in the Secretary position, please contact a board member to let us know of your interest. The position shall serve for a term of three years.
Each home is entitled to one (1) vote. The vote may be cast in person or by a person attending the annual meeting that you designate as your proxy. The home must be current with their assessment bills to be entitled to vote.
If you cannot attend the meeting in person, you may designate a proxy to vote on your behalf. You must return the Proxy Vote Form that was mailed to you by Monday, April 10, 2017.
Bills for the annual subdivision assessment have been mailed. The City & Village Tax Office handles all of the subdivision financial matters. If you did not receive your assessment, please contact them at 314-739-4800.
The annual assessment bill for the 2017 year will be $173. Assessments were due by Saturday, April 1, 2017.